Hey peeps, just thinking ahead to the event I've hosted these last three years at my house. I'm looking at dates, so I can get something locked down on my quickly filling calendar. My options, in order of my preference: 10/22 or 10/29. Tell me your thoughts and whether you think you might attend.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Where are you located?
Where are you located?
BFE, AKA Salem, Indiana
I should be good for either pending anything coming up with the family.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Date change to 10/29. That is all. Be there or be square.
Gonna try to make it...
1 Liked
 likes this.
I'm thinking of having my Bonfire on the 22nd. Wanna have it here on the farm in Simpsonville?
Check out my photos for the highlights from past events
I'm thinking of having my Bonfire on the 22nd. Wanna have it here on the farm in Simpsonville?
Check out my photos for the highlights from past events
Are you suggesting changing the Halloween party to your venue? I would be open to that if we had planned for it a little sooner. As it is, this is likely to be the last year for me, since my house will go on the market in the spring. I'm sure everyone would be happy to have you host it next year. At this point for this year, I've already got invites out to everyone, including friends that are not on Mojo, so I probably wouldn't want to change the venue now.
Teresa, That's a good idea, although I have already scheduled my Bonfire for this weekend, as I invite the entire neighborhood, friends and clients. So I will not be able to attend your mojo event. It was the best weekend as I had plans for Halloween weekend. I hope it goes well.
Silly Filly
1 Liked
 likes this.
Just a reminder the party is this weekend! Let me know if you need info or directions!
Need directions! What should I bring? I don't cook.
Need directions! What should I bring? I don't cook.
Damn it! I didn't see this until just now. My apologies Siempre, would have loved to have you attend. It was a great evening of fun and laughter with an amazing group of friends :)
Well, sad to say, this #4 will be the last. My house is officially sold as of today. I am definitely going to miss hosting this annual event. It was SO much fun to get to see everyone. So, now, what do we do for Halloween for 2017?
Last update on September 18, 12:18 am by Teresa.
Well, said to say, this #4 will be the last. My house is officially sold as of today. I am definitely going to miss hosting this annual event. It was SO much fun to get to see everyone. So, now, what do we do for Halloween for 2017?
:(
We need to put on our thinking caps on and come up with something.
What about doing the Halloween party at a local bar? I know of two places where we can even bring food in and one has a grill that we can use. I know the owner and we can dress up if we want.
We could connect it with my annual Bonfire. It's a fire to remember. good food and good friends, Although I live in Simpsonville just 3.5 miles from the interstate.
We could connect it with my annual Bonfire. It's a fire to remember. good food and good friends, Although I live in Simpsonville just 3.5 miles from the interstate.
That's not very far from where I work.
Funny Goofy60 it's not very far from where I live..........lmao:grinning:
I had just thought of posting an idea for a teeny-tiny Mojo get-together. Will follow this thread.