Catamount
...before it's too late. Nearly a million signers already.
https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/http://time.com/4658633/impeach-donald-trump-congress/
Catamount
40 percent of Americans, and counting higher every day. We've seen enough. Fire this assclown and his Nazi Svengali and his Russian puppeteer.
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/poll-40-percent-americans-want-182847089.html
Poll: 40 Percent of Americans Want Trump Impeached
The Public Policy Polling (PPP) released the results of their latest national poll and it shows more than a third of the country wants to see President Trump impeached.
Forty-percent of voters participating in the survey said they want him impeached, which is up five-percent from last week's poll. Only 48-percent of voters would oppose an impeachment, and 52-percent said they wished Obama was still President.
“Usually a newly elected President is at the peak of their popularity and enjoying their honeymoon period after taking office right now,” Dean Debnam, President of Public Policy Polling, said in a press release. “But Donald Trump’s making history once again with a sizeable share of voters already wanting to impeach him, and a majority of voters wishing they could have Barack Obama back.”
With more and more unpopular Executive Orders coming out of the White House, it's hard to think the number next week won't be higher.
-----------------
Wait 'til he tries to kill Social Security and Medicare.
The torches and pitchforks are coming.
Catamount
Same old fight. We beat the Fascists before. We'll beat them again. Even if they do control the White House now.
We will still kick their slimy asses again. FuckderDrumphuerher.
il_570xN.634092549_9jtg.jpgCAPIMG_3673 copy.jpg
Last update on February 20, 1:39 pm by Catamount.
Catamount
Four days later, now it's up to 46%. After three weeks in office.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-country-split-impeaching-trump-181031174.html
By year's end, we'll be looking at 75% or more, at the rate things are going.
Catamount
WTF? Is this topic radioactive, or something? Are people scared that if they say anything about impeachment, der PutinsBitchFuerher is going to retaliate against them?
Fear not, the US intelligence community won't follow any orders he gives them to come after you. They're too busy fending off his attacks and fixin' to send him to prison for Treason.
Or maybe some people were offended by my use of Marvel comic characters, because they are die-hard DC fans who are angry about Marvel's far more bigly movie success? Well, fukck that, this is no time for petty inter-comic bickering when the fate of America and the world is at stake. In that spirit:
CzKXwCRWgAAUhg6.jpg
Better now, DC fans? OK then...more on the impeachment on the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution (the case for impeachment for Treason will not be addressed here, but in another thread, Comrade).
Donald Trump May Have Just Committed an Impeachable Offense
China’s decision to gift the president a valuable trademark this week could violate the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution.
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/02/donald-trump-impeachable-offense
Sleep tight, America. Our month-long national nightmare may soon be over.
Last update on February 18, 1:03 pm by Catamount.
El Gringo
This thread needs more Catwoman.
Preferably, from the Jim Ballent era
goofy60
I'm not afraid to say impeachment. If you look at all the things he's done in a unemotional way, there is plenty of evidence or it.
Catamount
This thread needs more Catwoman.
Preferably, from the Jim Ballent era
Ask and you shall receive.
No wonder you like that era best, you mammary-crazed maniac you. The artist's pen name should perhaps be Jim Ballast.
Not that I'm complaining. In fact, if you send me some money I can get you an autographed copy of this one. Not signed by him...by her. We had a thang for a while, Selina and I...you know how cats are, especially at 4am in the back alley...still close friends I'm glad to say. No regrets, other than the surgery for shredded lats and traps, but it was worth every second of pain...
classic CATWOMAN #02 cover by Jim Balent.jpg
Last update on February 19, 12:47 pm by Catamount.
El Gringo
Ask and you shall receive.
No wonder you like that era best, you mammary-crazed maniac you. The artist's pen name should perhaps be Jim Ballast.
Not that I'm complaining. In fact, if you send me some money I can get you an autographed copy of this one. Not signed by him...by her. We had a thang for a while, Selina and I...you know how cats are, especially at 4am in the back alley...still close friends I'm glad to say. No regrets, other than the surgery for shredded lats and traps, but it was worth every second of pain...
What can I say, he inked her (badump-tss) during my puberty years.
Catamount
What can I say, he inked her (badump-tss) during my puberty years.
I understand completely. Being a good deal older than you, I was a late Silver Age adolescent and a Marvelite, and when it came to babes Jim Steranko was The Man, and the Black Widow was The Babe.
Plus, when it came to psychedelia, he took a backseat to none. Dude musta had a line on some primo acid.
ba97358b047f537a97fdde3ec391edf7.jpg
Last update on February 20, 1:49 pm by Catamount.
El Gringo
I understand completely. Being a good deal older than you, I was a late Silver Age adolescent and a Marvelite, and when it came to babes Jim Steranko was The Man, and the Black Widow was The Babe.
Plus, when it came to psychedelia, he took a backseat to none. Dude musta had a line on some primo acid.
Correction: Black Widow is STILL the babe.
Watts47
I was thinking that his business dealing and conflicts of interest would be his down fall for sure and then comparing the US to Russia as well, I thought, oh yea on the road to crimes and high treason,
but I guess it will take more.
I do not know what more can be done.
The 45 just plain scares me.
The fact that so many will just blindly follow what he says no matter how far from the truth it is,
is even more frightening.
What bothers me most is, the idea that some kind of national crisis, like 911 could beset us and give him cause to declare martial law, suspend the Constitution and gag the free press and we will be tipped over into the abyss.
Geez I may need to buy more ammo.
El Gringo
I was thinking that his business dealing and conflicts of interest would be his down fall for sure and then comparing the US to Russia as well, I thought, oh yea on the road to crimes and high treason,
but I guess it will take more.
I do not know what more can be done.
The 45 just plain scares me.
The fact that so many will just blindly follow what he says no matter how far from the truth it is,
is even more frightening.
What bothers me most is, the idea that some kind of national crisis, like 911 could beset us and give him cause to declare martial law, suspend the Constitution and gag the free press and we will be tipped over into the abyss.
Geez I may need to buy more ammo.
Do recall that the Left and Right said this about 43 and 44, respectively. And neither came to pass.
BUUUUUT, due to Trump's volatile and infantile attitude, you may have a point.
Oh God, Alex Jones may have been right! Nah, he's a Trump fanboy. The Orange Savior can do no wrong in his eyes; even while committing crimes against humanity.
goofy60
Oh God, Alex Jones may have been right! Nah, he's a Trump fanboy. The Orange Savior can do no wrong in his eyes; even while committing crimes against humanity.
Maybe Alex Jones likes him because he thinks Trump is a lizard person and wants to stay on his good side.
Catamount
Do recall that the Left and Right said this about 43 and 44, respectively. And neither came to pass.
No serious person on the left said W was gonna do that. A few fringe whackos, yes. And I used to think that only a small whacko contingent on the right said Obama was gonna do it. Until I heard it so many times that I realized the whacko contingent on the right now comprises about half its population.
Once again, I must correct you about attempting to claim that both sides do (fill in the blank) equally.
BUUUUUT, due to Trump's volatile and infantile attitude, you may have a point.
Throw in Bannon, and Watts has more than a "maybe" point. That evil Nazi mothafucka would love to start building concentration camps next week. And not just for Jews and homosexuals. More like half the US population.
Last update on February 21, 6:47 am by Catamount.
Watts47
Throw in Bannon, and Watts has more than a "maybe" point. That evil Nazi mothafucka would love to start building concentration camps next week. And not just for Jews and homosexuals. More like half the US population.
Yea, Bannon is the wild card and sitting on the National security council, while demoting the director of national intelligence and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is disturbing to me.
To me it just sends a message that 45 may not want to hear all the facts.
It would appear, if a situation arises, instead of gathering all the intel available, 45 just wants to get what he wants to hear, to make the decision that will allow him to increase his control.
I look back at some of the things that happened during the 911 attacks, firstly and of course much needed at that moment in time, the grounding of all air flights, and then the quiet activation of ground forces preped to move into some of the major cities, then later comes the Patriot Act.
Now I imagine some kind of similar situation like that happening and overlaid it with the current leadership and I see 45 suspending habeas corpus, the constitution, curtailing most, if not all civil liberties, declaring marshal law and actually putting our military in the streets of our cities and at the same time labeling any one saying he is overstepping his powers as UnAmerican and locking them up. Any press not towing his line are suspect and ear marked for immediate arrest for sedition.
Hey, I live on Paranoid street, I read too much history.
I see the Reichstag fire in Germany, where Hilter used the incident to urge President Hindenburg to pass an emergency decree to suspend civil liberties and after passing the decree, the government instituted mass arrests of those he felt threatened by, with his enemies safety locked up , he consolidated his power.
Now comes modern day and instead of a communist setting a fire to that parliament building ,
what if say, it is a terrorist who happens to be muslim setting off a fire bomb inside the US Capitol.
45 seeing a muslim terrorist behind every tree and being the only person that can save us all, enacts what he deems best for the rest of us and well, read above.
Ok sorry for my rant, such is life on paranoid street.
I will be better after therapy , Therapy of me buying another 100 rounds of .45 ACP , better if you buy them in bulk. Have a great day.
Last update on February 23, 12:36 pm by Watts47.
goofy60
To me it just sends a message that 45 may not want to hear all the facts.
It would appear, if a situation arises, instead of gathering all the intel available, 45 just wants to get what he wants to hear that to make the decision that will allow him to increase his control.
^^^
Pretty much
I would hope that if he tried something like suspending the constitution, that people would start remembering their oaths to protect the country from enemies both foreign and domestic.
El Gringo
^^^
Pretty much
I would hope that if he tried something like suspending the constitution, that people would start remembering their oaths to protect the country from enemies both foreign and domestic.
What's dis "memberin" sh*t? That sounds commie. Are you a commie, boy?!
Watts47
Cabela's has a sale, 350 rounds of 230 grain .45 Auto for $179.99.
I am feeling so much better.
Super deal I think. Just saying.
Have a great day
goofy60
I see here Darrell Issa is not saying that we need an independent investigation/Special Prosecutor of Trump and the Russian connection.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/25/darrell-issa-donald-trump-russia-special-prosecutor-real-time-bill-maherhttp://www.cnn.com/2017/02/25/politics/issa-russia-sessions-investigation/
Last update on February 26, 10:00 am by goofy60.
Catamount
I see here Darrell Issa is not saying that we need an independent investigation/Special Prosecutor of Trump and the Russian connection.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/25/darrell-issa-donald-trump-russia-special-prosecutor-real-time-bill-maherhttp://www.cnn.com/2017/02/25/politics/issa-russia-sessions-investigation/
I believe you meant to type "now" instead of "not."
In another sign that the tide is turning against Rump, the city of Richmond, CA has become the first in the nation to pass a resolution calling for his impeachment.
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/22/richmond-passes-resolution-urging-trump-be-impeached/
RICHMOND — In an unanimous decision, the Richmond City Council passed a resolution asking the U.S. House of Representatives to investigate impeaching President Donald Trump for not selling off his business interests after assuming the nation’s highest office.
The resolution is the first such move by a city, according to the activists who spearheaded the effort. It’s also symbolic in nature and unlikely to go anywhere. Still, backers say that it’s an important step to voice their concerns about the new president’s conflicts of interest and the direction he is taking the country."
---
Symbolic, yes, and only one city...so far. But imagine if 10 do it, and then 100, etc...it would sure make it hard for the Republicans to keep trying to cover his corrupt ass.
goofy60
I was reading an article the other day about the bookies in England. They are taking bets on wither Trump makes it to the end of the year. So far the odds aren't running in his favor.
El Gringo
I was reading an article the other day about the bookies in England. They are taking bets on wither Trump makes it to the end of the year. So far the odds aren't running in his favor.
So, if I bet against the odds I might be able to make a killing?
Finally! He shows his value and makes me a boatload of cash!
Catamount
So, if I bet against the odds I might be able to make a killing?
Finally! He shows his value and makes me a boatload of cash!
Well, at least that's a more honorable way of making money off him than the Watts Method. ;-)
Watts47
Well, at least that's a more honorable way of making money off him than the Watts Method. ;-)
Well for sure I have no defense for my actions other than I like my lifestyle, all I can say is that during these tRump times, folks will have to profit as best as they see fit.
And If what Cat thinks comes to pass about 45's tax plans, poor folks are going to be getting a lot poorer.
I wonder if the Brit's tRump bet made a distinction of if 45's end came with him on his feet or on his back.
He is a pretty old guy and that office has a way of draining folks.
Now while I would not like to see anything of a death nature befall him, I would be
remiss in my gambling strategy if I did not cover all the possible options.
Ok I found this and they talk about impeachment or if he quits, no mention of death.
I guess I am the only one that morbid. Still death should still win the bet.
https://www.inverse.com/article/26292-donald-trump-impeachment-odds
Hmm tRump being replaced by an acting President.
9 to 2 in 2018
8 to 1 in 2019
16 to 1 in 2020
Yea I like all of those odds, I may take a bit of that action
El Gringo
Place yer bets folks, place em right here!
Anyone want to start a deadpool on him as well? That might actually be easier to stack the deck on if you know which phone calls to make.
No, I don't know who to call so don't ask, Mr. CIA lurking in the background
goofy60
Well I wonder if the partial leak of his 2005 taxes will add a log to the fire.
Catamount
Well I wonder if the partial leak of his 2005 taxes will add a log to the fire.
The guy who got those in the mail thinks tRump may have leaked them himself.
In other news, two more American cities have passed resolutions calling for investigation into possible impeachment.
Trump impeachment investigation backed by city of Alameda
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/03/08/trump-impeachment-investigation-backed-by-city-of-alameda/
Vermont Town Weighs Impeachment of President Donald Trump
http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Vermont-Town-Weighs-Impeachment-of-President-Donald-Trump-415614283.html
An avalanche starts with a few snowflakes...
Catamount
Well for sure I have no defense for my actions other than I like my lifestyle, all I can say is that during these tRump times, folks will have to profit as best as they see fit.
(sigh)...once again, I wonder if you could type those words in 1938, substituting "Hitler" for"tRump."
IBM said very similar things...and happily and handsomely profited by helping the death-camp trains run on time.
Ford Motor Co. said the same...and happily and handsomely profited by helping to build the Panzer and Luftwaffe fleets.
A Wall Street banker named Prescott Bush said the same thing, and even kept profiting handsomely on "tRump/Hitler times" after we went to war against Hitler. Which is why his bank's assets were seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act. (Yes, he was W's granddaddy.)
Back to the present day: tRump's promise that the pipelines (Dakota Access, Keystone XL, etc.) you have invested in would be built with US steel. He has now broken that promise (surprise!), and the steel will come from a company owned by (surprise!) a Russian oligarch.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-reverses-pledge-to-mandate-us-steel-for-keystone_us_58bbae99e4b0fa65b844b451
Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin
So you still ain't seeing the forest for the trees, Watts. Your "invest in evil when evil has the upper hand in the world" philosophy isn't quite adequate for "these tRump times," as you call them...if you had a clue, you would not be investing in American businesses, but pouring all your assets into Russian corporations. They are gonna be the only real winners in this fiasco. Put down the bourbon and raise the Stoli, and run for the rubles, bro-nikov!
Last update on March 15, 2:05 pm by Catamount.
El Gringo
(sigh)...once again, I wonder if you could type those words in 1938, substituting "Hitler" for"tRump."
IBM said very similar things...and happily and handsomely profited by helping the death-camp trains run on time.
Ford Motor Co. said the same...and happily and handsomely profited by helping to build the Panzer and Luftwaffe fleets.
A Wall Street banker named Prescott Bush said the same thing, and even kept profiting handsomely on "tRump/Hitler times" after we went to war against Hitler. Which is why his bank's assets were seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act. (Yes, he was W's granddaddy.)
Back to the present day: tRump's promise that the pipelines (Dakota Access, Keystone XL, etc.) you have invested in would be built with US steel. He has now broken that promise (surprise!), and the steel will come from a company owned by (surprise!) a Russian oligarch.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-reverses-pledge-to-mandate-us-steel-for-keystone_us_58bbae99e4b0fa65b844b451
Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin
So you still ain't seeing the forest for the trees, Watts. Your "invest in evil when evil has the upper hand in the world" philosophy isn't quite adequate for "these tRump times," as you call them...if you had a clue, you would not be investing in American businesses, but pouring all your assets into Russian corporations. They are gonna be the only real winners in this fiasco. Put down the bourbon and raise the Stoli, and run for the rubles, bro-nikov!
And he's also broken his promise to not accept the presidential salary.
I can only facepalm so many times before my grandchildren start to feel it
El Gringo
I wonder if there's going to be any repercussions no that the Senate has confirmed that Trump Tower was not wiretapped. I mean, there must be some sort of ramifications after a sitting president put the head of an intelligence agency on blast because of a tantrum.
Just dox him and hopefully, he'll resign.
Catamount
You have plenty of company.
sad-statue-of-liberty2.jpg
Watts47
I will be the first to say I am not seeing a lot of things these days.
Hence I am staying in the shallow end of the pool and my bet is not on Russia,
I am learning to speak Chinese. I think they will be the new world leader.
Once North Korea takes out the Carl Vinson, or some sort, life as we know it will never be the same.
Oh wait, sorry, paranoia back in the box, back i say.
Have a great day
Catamount
Once North Korea takes out the Carl Vinson, or some sort, life as we know it will never be the same.
Have a great day
My neighborhood other than us WASPS and Catholics is about half Chinese, half Russian (it comes with the west coast turf). Bars are stocking Stoli, not sake. But we're all clinking glasses full of whatever and saying so long, it's been good to know ya...
I imagine the Louisville region has about a week or two after the west coast is toast before you all die too. So long, it's been good to know ya...
Last update on March 18, 12:20 pm by Catamount.
Catamount
Like I said, lots of company...
Damn_Republicans.png
Last update on March 18, 12:25 pm by Catamount.
El Gringo
Have a great day
I'm firmly of the opinion that if NK did launch a WMD at us, by the time it passed Hawai'i, Pyongyang would be an irradiated wasteland due to our ICBMs.
But that's just me.
Catamount
These are times in which paranoia is a virtue.
As long as you have some clue as to who are the "they" who are out to get you. Or at least fool you. And for what reasons.
Once North Vietnam attacks the USS Maddox...(or doesn't...)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
Last update on March 20, 12:11 pm by Catamount.
Catamount
I'm firmly of the opinion that if NK did launch a WMD at us, by the time it passed Hawai'i, Pyongyang would be an irradiated wasteland due to our ICBMs.
But that's just me.
That's a great consolation to those of us on the west coast who would be irradiated skeletons before our retaliatory ICBMs hit. And of course everyone downwind of Ground Zero who would die slower, which would include large swaths of Nevada and Arizona...
But hey, give 'em hell for us, boys!
El Gringo
That's a great consolation to those of us on the west coast who would be irradiated skeletons before our retaliatory ICBMs hit. And of course everyone downwind of Ground Zero who would die slower, which would include large swaths of Nevada and Arizona...
But hey, give 'em hell for us, boys!
You forgot about our battle ships at Pearl Harbor. They have missile tracking and takedown systems onboard that are typically used for self-defense, but as a last resort, can be overridden and used as a interception and destruction device.
But you didn't here that from me. It's public knowledge if you have Wikipedia and know what to look for.
Catamount
You forgot about our battle ships at Pearl Harbor. They have missile tracking and takedown systems onboard that are typically used for self-defense, but as a last resort, can be overridden and used as a interception and destruction device.
But you didn't here that from me. It's public knowledge if you have Wikipedia and know what to look for.
Well, yes, those are of some small comfort, as is the fact that NK's "dong" missile tech is so dysfunctional that its own nukes are just as likely to fall on themselves as anywhere else. But I'd feel much better if my government's policy was to keep Kim Wack-Job from launching, rather than to goad him into it. Which is the current policy of Commander-in-Chief Bannon.
goofy60
Well things heated up a bit more today. I wonder how much longer it will be before Trump has to get out of the kitchen.
Then you have him going to war with the Freedom Caucus. That's a good strategy since they are heavily gerrymandered. So there isn't much he can do to them.
Then you have the whole healthcare fiasco. I was reading where some are already calling him a lame duck president since he's spent his political capitol and has such low approval.
Heck he may set several records: lowest approval ratings ever, earliest lame duck, first impeached and convicted.
Last update on March 31, 11:26 am by goofy60.
Catamount
They just flipped Flynn.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-former-national-security-adviser-1490920862-htmlstory.html
This. Is. YUGE.
Pumpkinfuerher goin' DOWN!
God, I pray the Secret Service thought in advance to give him a fake Football...
goofy60
I seen that about Flynn. I also read that he went to the FBI looking for immunity..........
Now that he has flipped, I wonder how many more will head for the door and flip.
goofy60
I was reading that Flynn is facing charges on a constitutional emoluments violation. If true, I wonder if that has Trump and the others in the admin worried. Plus, different ones have a variety of other possible charges being looked into.
Watts47
If I recall , did not 45 and Flynn both say that if someone asks for immunity that
there was some guilt of wrong doing involved.
This is such a deep rabbit hole.
I cannot wait to see what kind of tax package 45 will try to get through with this haze of investigations
hanging over everything that he touches.
Catamount
If I recall , did not 45 and Flynn both say that if someone asks for immunity that
there was some guilt of wrong doing involved.
Well, yes. Your recall is right.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/31/michael-flynn-in-2016-immunity-means-you-probably-committed-a-crime/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.3f10204bb009
Michael Flynn in 2016: Immunity ‘means you probably committed a crime’
“When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime,” Flynn, then a top campaign aide to Donald Trump, said on “Meet the Press.”
That same month, then-Trump communications adviser Jason Miller said pretty much the same thing.
“Revelations” that Clinton aides “were granted immunity from prosecution in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal shows this was without a doubt a criminal scheme,” he said.
Not to be outdone, Trump himself told a rally in Wisconsin around the same time that “The reason they get immunity is because they did something wrong. If they didn’t do anything wrong, they don’t think in terms of immunity.”
“If you are not guilty of a crime,” he said, “what do you need immunity for? Right.”
---
With the strength of a hungry reticulated python, the self-woven noose gets tighter every hour...
El Gringo
So, go into the Starbucks, looking to get my Crackachino;; and I see the NYT. Front and center is this story: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/03/world/middleeast/-egypt-sisi-trump-white-house.html?_r=0
I don't know about you guys, but I don't plan to volunteer as tribute if he decides to follow the autocrat model of President Snow (read or see Hunger Games). So I'm going on record and saying I hope someone impeaches him.. with a NATO 7.62!
How bout dah! *mic drop
Watts47
I just wonder what the next thing will be.
My mind's paranoid eye sees maybe This North Korea thing up scaling to something
that will allow 45 to take some of the heat off of the search to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Nothing like a foreign war to take the hearts and minds off of domestic issues,
especially if say there were a call up of some of those enrolled in the selective service.
Oh yea that would take all the focus off of that darn rabbit hole.
Catamount
So, go into the Starbucks, looking to get my Crackachino;; and I see the NYT. Front and center is this story: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/03/world/middleeast/-egypt-sisi-trump-white-house.html?_r=0
I don't know about you guys, but I don't plan to volunteer as tribute if he decides to follow the autocrat model of President Snow (read or see Hunger Games). So I'm going on record and saying I hope someone impeaches him.. with a NATO 7.62!
How bout dah! *mic drop
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/03/donald-trump-is-making-the-world-safe-for-dictators/
The Brotherhood of Dictators: Putin, tRump, Assad, Sisi, Duterte, etc...manly strongmen in manly, strong, sweaty embraces, making global tyranny great again.
How_to_spot_a_dictator.jpg
Last update on April 6, 10:37 am by Catamount.
Catamount
I just wonder what the next thing will be.
My mind's paranoid eye sees maybe This North Korea thing up scaling to something
that will allow 45 to take some of the heat off of the search to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Nothing like a foreign war to take the hearts and minds off of domestic issues,
especially if say there were a call up of some of those enrolled in the selective service.
Oh yea that would take all the focus off of that darn rabbit hole.
Paranoid, my arse. That is exactly what's happening before our eyes, and there's not a damn thing we can do to stop it.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/04/politics/white-house-north-korea-china/index.html
The tail's about to wag the dog right into the crematorium.
Thanks again, Republicans...when we all die, I hope you all die far more slowly and painfully than the rest of us. Ain't no rapture gonna save your despicable asses.
Last update on April 5, 6:59 am by Catamount.
El Gringo
The Brotherhood of Dictators: Putin, tRump, Assad, Sisi, Duterte, etc...manly strongmen in manly, strong, sweaty embraces, making global tyranny great again.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/03/donald-trump-is-making-the-world-safe-for-dictators/
I just cringed involuntarily. I need brain bleach.
MOAR 90's CATWOMAN!
The Gotham Sirens is a workable substitute as well.
Catamount
I just cringed involuntarily. I need brain bleach.
MOAR 90's CATWOMAN!
The Gotham Sirens is a workable substitute as well.
I'm in an old school mood tonight...let's go with '60s TV Catwoman. Just as Connery's will always be the gold standard of screen Bonds, Newmar's will always be the same for screen Kyles.
Julie Newmar.jpg99260619_julie-newmar_catwoman-133.jpg
Last update on April 6, 11:06 am by Catamount.
El Gringo
I'm in an old school mood tonight...let's go with '60s TV Catwoman. Just as Connery's will always be the gold standard of screen Bonds, Newmar's will always be the same for screen Kyles.
This worked better than anticipated
Catamount
This worked better than anticipated
Unlike the other actresses who have donned the Catsuit, that wasn't even Julie's hottest onscreen outfit. Thank you, Al Kapp...
And while we're on '60s TV superbabes, there was not much to complain about Batgirl either.
yvonne.jpg
Last update on April 9, 8:59 am by Catamount.
goofy60
Evidence is coming out the Nunes as actively working with the WH to kill the Russian investigation.
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-the-white-house-and-republicans-blew-up-the-house-russia-investigation?mbid=social_twitter
Catamount
Evidence is coming out the Nunes as actively working with the WH to kill the Russian investigation.
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-the-white-house-and-republicans-blew-up-the-house-russia-investigation?mbid=social_twitter
Since that article came out, he has been forced to recuse himself, and is under investigation by the Ethics committee. But of course, the other Republicans on the intel committee -- Conaway, Gowdy, and Rooney -- will now be running the investigation and are sure to obstruct it and try to cover tRump's arse just as much as Nunes did. Adam Schiff is gonna have to keep holding their nuts to the fire.
Catamount
I would be remiss to end the '60s TV supervixen part of this thread without adding, for those not old enough to remember, that the above-pictured Batgirl is portrayed by the exquisite Ms. Yvonne Craig. Who is not once, but twice a legend, for she was also the Green Alien Chick in the most unforgettable Star Trek episode ever.
yvonne_craig_as_slave_girl_marta1.jpg
Last update on April 15, 10:17 am by Catamount.
Catamount
Alright, enough arrested-adolescence fan-boy geek-fest for now. Back to the subject at hand: the impeachment of the batshitcrazy Cheeto-in-Chief. Here is the best argument for it to date, by one one of the most respected legal minds in America.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/trump-must-be-impeached-heres-why/2017/05/13/82ce2ea4-374d-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html
"The time has come for Congress to launch an impeachment investigation of President Trump for obstruction of justice.
The remedy of impeachment was designed to create a last-resort mechanism for preserving our constitutional system. It operates by removing executive-branch officials who have so abused power through what the framers called “high crimes and misdemeanors” that they cannot be trusted to continue in office.
...Now the country is faced with a president whose conduct strongly suggests that he poses a danger to our system of government.
Ample reasons existed to worry about this president, and to ponder the extraordinary remedy of impeachment, even before he fired FBI Director James B. Comey and shockingly admitted on national television that the action was provoked by the FBI’s intensifying investigation into his campaign’s ties with Russia.
Even without getting to the bottom of what Trump dismissed as “this Russia thing,” impeachable offenses could theoretically have been charged from the outset of this presidency. One important example is Trump’s brazen defiance of the foreign emoluments clause, which is designed to prevent foreign powers from pressuring U.S. officials to stray from undivided loyalty to the United States. Political reality made impeachment and removal on that and other grounds seem premature.
No longer. To wait for the results of the multiple investigations underway is to risk tying our nation’s fate to the whims of an authoritarian leader.
..."
El Gringo
Imagine if Nixon had been able to fire the head of the FBI during the Watergate investigations...
goofy60
So now dumb ass Trump is releasing "highly classified" info to the Russians in the Oval Office. I just wonder at one point the GOP will put the country ahead of the party? How about it Mitch?
Catamount
So now dumb ass Trump is releasing "highly classified" info to the Russians in the Oval Office. I just wonder at one point the GOP will put the country ahead of the party? How about it Mitch?
Don't hold your breath, Goof. The GOP couldn't give a rat's arse about this country. Turtle Boy & Co. would rather see Putin standing on the Oval Office desk, wiping his filthy Russkie butt with the original copy of the Constitution, than to remove a Republican president from office for treason.
And therefore, the Frankenstein monster they created will take them all down in flames with him.
Buh-bye, Republican Party. Been not nice knowin' ya. Good riddance to foul, rancid trash.
Last update on May 16, 9:00 am by Catamount.
goofy60
Well things just keep moving fast. Now we have a special counsel. Plus one that is highly respected all around. Maybe Trump will start regretting ticking off everyone but his buddies. Nah, he's too self centered and still clueless.
On a side note, I wonder if this will also sweep up some others: like perhaps, Ryan, McConnell, Pence?
Last update on May 18, 12:30 am by goofy60.
Catamount
Well things just keep moving fast. Now we have a special counsel. Plus one that is highly respected all around. Maybe Trump will start regretting ticking off everyone but his buddies. Nah, he's too self centered and still clueless.
On a side note, I wonder if this will also sweep up some others: like perhaps, Ryan, McConnell, Pence?
Ryan definitely could be swept up in any coverup investigation for his part in this conversation:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/the-case-for-why-paul-ryan-really-thinks-russia-pays-trump.html
Last night, the Washington Post reported on a 2016 conversation, between members of the House Republican leadership team, concerning Donald Trump’s shady ties to Russia. “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” said Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy.
“No leaks, all right?” Ryan says to his fellow Republicans in the recording. “This is how we know we’re a real family here … What’s said in the family stays in the family.”
C_90zBkU0AApJT6.jpg
Last update on May 25, 10:10 am by Catamount.
goofy60
Just keeps getting better.
Now Trumps son in law, proposed to the Russians to set up a secure communications channel from the WH to the Kremlin using Russian equipment.
Last update on May 27, 12:10 am by goofy60.
Catamount
Just keeps getting better.
Now Trumps son in law, proposed to the Russians to set up a secure communications channel from the WH to the Kremlin using Russian equipment.
DAtUU3PWsAARQwl.jpg
Watts47
I just have to wonder, how deep does this rabbit hole go?
goofy60
I just have to wonder, how deep does this rabbit hole go?
I'm afraid it may go pretty far.
goofy60
goofy60
Well is everyone ready for Trump twitter tantrum over the next day or so. This should be interesting with Comey testimony. I'm anticipating that he will tweet himself into a deeper hole.
Also Mueller puts an expert in the Mafia and fraud and former assistant Watergate prosecutor on his team.
El Gringo
I'm afraid it may go pretty far.
Alice is still tumbling
Watts47
So now Sessions will be testifying before the senate panel on Tuesday.
That should prove interesting and probably entertaining as well, if we get to hear any of it.
Then some Republicans are calling for 45 to come clean on tapes he may or may not have on his conversations
with the former FBI director.
Now that would really be interesting to see how he would stand up against a congressional subpoena
Not only is the hole getting deeper, it is getting wider as well.
I really think the width is increased with each tweet.
He just can not stop.
goofy60
So now Sessions will be testifying before the senate panel on Tuesday.
That should prove interesting and probably entertaining as well, if we get to hear any of it.
Then some Republicans are calling for 45 to come clean on tapes he may or may not have on his conversations
with the former FBI director.
Now that would really be interesting to see how he would stand up against a congressional subpoena
Not only is the hole getting deeper, it is getting wider as well.
I really think the width is increased with each tweet.
He just can not stop.
The thing with Trump testifying under oath, if he's not careful thing will come back and bit him in the behind. Given his history, I doubt he can resist lying under oath.
Catamount
New indications that Flynn has been flipped:
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a55753/michael-flynn-cooperating-russia-investigation/
"A couple of Democratic senators from New England's beachfront properties—Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut—have come right up to the edge of saying what a great number of people have suspected for a while: Namely, that Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser and probably the worst executive branch hire since Albert Fall, has begun to sing sweet, sweet melodies to various investigators.
If these two guys are right, then that would explain why everybody in the White House, except (possibly) the gardeners, are scrambling for lawyers. If these two guys are right, then the threat level on all things Russia (and, perhaps, all things Turkey as well) just went into the red zone."
tRump must be shitting his Depends right about now.
Last update on June 21, 4:24 am by Catamount.
Watts47
Yea for sure if Flynn flips, the worm has turned.
Everyone wants to make sure that they have a chair, so get a lawyer for when the music stops playing.
I truly see this stuff playing out for the next few years very easily.
Can you run for President when under indictment ? Just a thought.
Another thing, I thought I had seen where some states had passed new laws requiring the release of Tax returns
in order to have their name appear on the ballot for President.
That could prove interesting if 45 wants to run again.
Catamount
Samm_Lady_Liberty_pukes.jpg
goofy60
Yea for sure if Flynn flips, the worm has turned.
Everyone wants to make sure that they have a chair, so get a lawyer for when the music stops playing.
I truly see this stuff playing out for the next few years very easily.
Can you run for President when under indictment ? Just a thought.
Another thing, I thought I had seen where some states had passed new laws requiring the release of Tax returns
in order to have their name appear on the ballot for President.
That could prove interesting if 45 wants to run again.
I'm sure he won't like the tax return business. I've read the custom is that charges can't be brought a sitting president. But since he doesn't pay attention to custom, I wonder if they will bring one anyways. The house sure is unlikely to do it. They are too busy covering for him. I just hope we can survive until we can get him out of office. I wouldn't be surprise by anything he'd do, including starting a war on purpose or out of stupidity.
Last update on June 28, 12:36 am by goofy60.
Catamount
I'm sure he won't like the tax return business. I've read the custom is that charges can't be brought a sitting president. But since he doesn't pay attention to custom, I wonder if they will bring one anyways. The house sure is unlikely to do it. They are too busy covering for him. I just hope we can survive until we can get him out of office. I wouldn't be surprise by anything he'd do, including starting a way on purpose or out of stupidity.
Itchy little fingers, connected to the brain of an angry infant, inches away from The Button, with no safeguard to stop him.
And he's about to get even angrier when the inevitable articles of impeachment are introduced.
Please Dear God deliver us from this psychopathic orange imbecile.
goofy60
Well it looks like Trump has accepted Putins assurances that they didn't mess with the election. Of course the man reason he accepted this was otherwise it would call in question his election win. And he's all about winning and himself.
Another shoe may be dropping.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/08/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?src=twr&smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
Catamount
Well it looks like Trump has accepted Putins assurances that they didn't mess with the election. Of course the man reason he accepted this was otherwise it would call in question his election win. And he's all about winning and himself.
Another shoe may be dropping.
There's a lot of shoes on this millipede. But nice of him to assure us that the guy who owns his ass has assured him that he doesn't own his ass. I feel so reassured now.
Catamount
'Another shoe just dropped': John McCain says more bombshells on Trump and Russia are coming
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/another-shoe-just-dropped-john-214117089.html
John McCain suggested on Tuesday that he expects more bombshell revelations to emerge in President Trump's Russia scandal.
The Republican senator's comments came after Donald Trump Jr., under increased scrutiny because of his June 2016 meeting with a Russian government lawyer, released an email chain detailing how the meeting was arranged.
"Another shoe just dropped," McCain told a CNN reporter outside a Senate office in Washington. "There'll be many more shoes that drop."
----
Millipede. Walking straight to Leavenworth.
Last update on July 12, 9:58 am by Catamount.
goofy60
I seen this and thought it was fitting.
GOP = Gladly Obey Putin.
Catamount
I seen this and thought it was fitting.
GOP = Gladly Obey Putin.
More like "Gotta Obey Putin." It's not like they have a choice.
They are all of them guilty of complicity in tRump's treason -- Ryan, Mitch, the Intel Committee chairs, and every Republican douchebag on down the line who have tried to provide cover for his fat orange arse.
I've said it before, I'll say it again: he's going down in flames and taking the whole stinking, rotten-to-the-core party down with him.
I look forward to watching the coming conflagration, and toasting marshmallows over the blaze.
goofy60
Now it looks like Trump drafted the lame statements his son made about meeting Russians in the Trump tower. So much for not knowing that was going on.
El Gringo
Mmmm, so warm and toasty.
Could use some s'mores
Catamount
TMW2017-07-19colorLARGE.jpg
goofy60
This one will leave a mark. Wonder if he will have one framed and displayed. Should be good for another twitter tantrum.
Last update on August 6, 7:33 pm by goofy60.
goofy60
Q - Why will congress never impeach Trump?
A - Republicans always insist on carrying a baby to full term
El Gringo
Q - Why will congress never impeach Trump?
A - Republicans always insist on carrying a baby to full term
He makes Bush seem like Stephen Hawking.
Disabled, sure. But still the smarter of the two.
Catamount
There's a new and improved petition to impeach President Pennywise.
Sign it before he nukes us all.
https://action.needtoimpeach.com/act?sc=ad_bg_lba_us_impeach-.-.-.-60s-20171020&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=20171020%20-%20LBA%20-%20Impeach%20Trump&utm_term=%2Bimpeach%20%2Btrump&utm_content=Impeach%20Trump
Last update on October 26, 2:43 pm by Catamount.
El Gringo
Was that you in the commercial on CNN today?
goofy60
Well it looks like the first grand jury indictments will be coming out Monday from Mueller.
I see a twitter tantrum from the adult day care center in the white house in the near future.
I wonder how many in the white house are crapping their pants this weekend.
Catamount
Was that you in the commercial on CNN today?
Naah...I don't do on-camera. That was just a guy who works for me.
At least Pumpkin Palpatine is doing something good for somebody...that somebody being the guy who was the worst president ever, until now.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-w-bush-knew-hed-missed-day-now-even-democrats-193334077.html
George W. Bush knew he'd be missed someday. Now he is, even by Democrats.
Widely praised for a recent speech and with new polling showing a spike in approval even among Democrats, former President George W. Bush continues to benefit from comparisons to a certain other Republican president.
The 43rd president of the United States gave a speech at a Bush Institute event last week in which he decried bigotry and bullying, a statement many considered a reproach to President Trump.
...In the aftermath of the speech, a YouGov/Economist survey of 1,500 Americans taken between Oct. 22 and 24 found that 51 percent of Democrats had a positive view of the former president. The Republican president had just a 34 percent approval rating among all Americans upon his departure from office in January 2009.
----
It's like when both of your legs are being bitten off by a bull shark, and it makes you think less harshly of the gator that only bit one of your arms off a few years back.
I will always despise W for lying us into a war, horribly mismanaging it, disgracing America by violating the Geneva Conventions against torture, exploding the deficit by waging an unjustified war while cutting taxes for the rich, allowing Wall Street to destroy our economy for their own obscene profit, etc.
But I always did give him props on the rare times he did something good, such as his defense of Islam and Muslims who are not fringe terrorists, and his immigration efforts. And I give him props for his recent speech. As I admitted with a little bit of vomit in the back of my throat a few months back, I would actually...(this is still hard for me)...vote for him if the choice was him vs. Der Pumkinfuerher.
I only wish he would have summoned the stones to call tRump out by name, as other Republicans such as Corker, Flake, and McCain have.
Last update on October 28, 10:11 am by Catamount.
Catamount
Well it looks like the first grand jury indictments will be coming out Monday from Mueller.
I see a twitter tantrum from the adult day care center in the white house in the near future.
I wonder how many in the white house are crapping their pants this weekend.
Insider sources say that in addition to lawyering up, they are also stocking up by the truckload on anti-pants-crapping supplies.
friends.jpg
goofy60
Now, I'm wondering if Trump would be stupid enough to pardon them, which is probably is. Then the next then is if Mueller also has been working with state AG's on backup charges in case he does.
goofy60
Catamount
For the first round, place my tiles on Flynn, Manafort, Stone, and Page.
Round two, tRump Jr. and Jared.
Round three, Sessions, Ryan, and the Big Orange Vile Pile of Pus himself.
Bingo!
Catamount
OK, so Rick Gates was not on the card. He counts as a Manafort, for anyone who predicted him.
This is the Bic lighter flame that ignites and brings down the Great Orange Gasbag.
lz-129-hindenburg-exploding1.jpg
goofy60
Did anyone else notice that George Papadopoulos had flipped. And from the statement on why his pleading guilt as sealed the the announcement delayed was so he could work for the prosecution and was probably wearing a wire.
Who knew MAGA stood for “Manafort And Gates Arrested”?
Last update on October 31, 12:39 am by goofy60.
goofy60
Sean Hannity as talking about this tonight and referred to Hillary as President Clinton. :) And there are recorded video clips of it!
Talk about living in an alternate reality.
Last update on October 31, 2:14 am by goofy60.
Catamount
Sean Hannity as talking about this tonight and referred to Hillary as President Clinton. :) And there are recorded video clips of it!
Talk about living in an alternate reality.
Impeach her now! lol
Eleven days after this petition started, it's already past a million signatures.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/over-1-million-people-want-143805398.html
And in the polls, support for impeaching him has hit a record high of 49 percent.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/support-impeaching-donald-trump-reaches-183600270.html
Of course, things are different among his drooling, mouth-breathing base.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-voters-want-him-white-221235470.html
"Most of his supporters (75 percent) believe the Russia collusion story is just “fake news,” and a larger majority (79 percent) believe the president should remain in office even if it is discovered there was collusion between members of his campaign team and Russia during the election. Just 11 percent of supporters believe the president should step down under those circumstances."
Okay, I can understand wanting him to stay in office if you're so ridiculously stupid that you actually believe Russiagate is fake news. But supporting his remaining in office even if he's found guilty of collusion with a hostile foreign power?
WTF is wrong with these cretins? They'd still support him even if he's proven to have committed treason?
Those aren't patriots. They're not even Americans. They should all be rounded up and sent one-way to Moscow, because they have forfeited their citizenship of this country.
goofy60
Looks like Clovis might be in trouble. He was Papadopoulos supervisor during the campaign, knew and it appears encouraged his contacts with the Russians. Plus he didn't tell Trump that he was interviewed by the grand jury.
Looks like Sessions may be in trouble too. Cater Page testified that he told him during the campaign that he as going to Russia.
Last update on November 2, 11:49 pm by goofy60.
goofy60
Well now it looks like Flynn may be thinking seriously about flipping. Interesting times.
Catamount
Well now it looks like Flynn may be thinking seriously about flipping. Interesting times.
Yeah, what a great guy, he enlists his kid in his nefarious schemes and then only later worries about how he may have landed his kid in prison. So now he's gonna flip on Mango Manbaby. I love watching these scumbags self-destruct.
Mueller just interrogated that creepy young Nazi, Miller, one of the Mangomaniac's top advisers. Getting pretty close to the rotting head of the fish...
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-mueller-russia-investigation-miller-708035
IS TRUMP NEXT SUSPECT IN RUSSIA INVESTIGATION? MUELLER'S QUESTIONING REACHES TOP AIDE STEPHEN MILLER
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 election has neared closer to President Donald Trump than ever before. White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller was interviewed as part of the probe, according to a CNN report Thursday, making him the highest-level aide still working in the Trump administration to have sat down with the special counsel’s investigators.
...Miller’s interview could have direct implications for the president. According to the report, Mueller’s questioning of Miller included asking for details on his role in the firing of former FBI Director James Comey. Mueller has been investigating whether Trump committed obstruction of justice when Comey was dismissed in May.
Miller, in conjunction with Trump, was said to have composed an initial letter detailing the reasons for Comey’s firing. That letter was never sent, after White House counsel Donald McGahn said it could be legally problematic, according to The New York Times.
-----
The noose is getting tighter.
Catamount
And so it begins...the first Articles of Impeachment have been introduced. No chance in a GOP-controlled Congress, yada yada, unless what comes out of the multiple investigations and indictments is so flagrantly corrupt and treasonous that the Repugs realize they have no choice but to throw him under the well-deserved bus.
Or that they lose control of Congress next year. Which they are well on their way to doing. Keep screwing the working class, GOP! You can fool them forever!
Catamount
New billboard in Fresno, CA. I think it may be the start of a trend...
goofy60
Just seen this and seemed fitting
MAGA: MORONS ARE GOVERNING AMERICA!!!
goofy60
goofy60
Here is another interesting news item I found. A politician talking about how Trump's family didn't do a very good job raising him.
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philadelphia-Mayor-Jim-Kenney-Livid-Over-Hatian-Temporary-Protective-Status-Change-Says-Trump-Is-a-Bully-and-Punk-459365053.html
Last update on November 23, 4:14 pm by goofy60.
Catamount
Here is another interesting news item I found. A politician talking about how Trump's family didn't do a very good job raising him.
Testify, Mr. Mayor, sir!
As for the criminal investigation...
DPcKr1xUMAANmih.jpgDPcKddFV4AAdMIm.jpgDPaehDiU8AAtK-Y.jpg
Lastly, an excellent video depicting the majority of Americans' dreams coming true, and America's nightmare ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E
Please, Lord, make it come to pass. Soon. Amen.
Last update on November 25, 9:30 am by Catamount.
goofy60
Another interesting article. Sort of a long read but interesting.
http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-story-coming-together-heres-make-sense/#.WhsN0ZveO-Q.facebook
Here is a timeline to go with the above.
http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/
Last update on November 26, 9:48 pm by goofy60.
Catamount
That is one hell of a great piece of journalism. God bless Bill Moyers.
Catamount
It's now official...Flynn done flipped.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-shares-information-senior-trump-official-fbi-pleading/
Michael Flynn 'prepared to testify against Donald Trump' over Russia links
Donald Trump was dragged into the FBI's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election for the first time om Friday night.
Michael Flynn, who on Friday admitted lying to the FBI, has agreed to work with investigators looking into Russian election meddling as part of a plea bargain.
He is prepared to say that Mr Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians”, according to a bombshell report by ABC News.
-----
I think it's a safe bet that tRump will not sleep well tonight. Or for many, many nights to come. Let's just pray that the insane bastard doesn't launch the nukes in response to this.
The Shadow
I hope the infighting and backbiting will be public and vicious.
And utterly embarrassing for any Trump voter, supporter, friend, or ally.
Catamount
I hope the infighting and backbiting will be public and vicious.
And utterly embarrassing for any Trump voter, supporter, friend, or ally.
I second your hopes. But alas, tRump supporters are devoid of the mental capability to be embarrassed, or put together a rational thought. Witness the tRumptard who recently declared “If Jesus Christ gets down off the cross and told me Trump is with Russia, I would tell him, ‘Hold on a second. I need to check with the president if it’s true.”
Thankfully, these brain-dead fascist followers make up a small portion of the populace. And just like the fans of Hitler and Mussolini, they will have to watch helplessly as their evil false deity falls into utter defeat and eternal disgrace.
Let's hear it for Mikey Flynn! Thank you, General Traitor, for being so evil and stupid that you're gonna take down a president even more evil and stupid than you. I raise a shot of Jameson to ye, laddie, and hope your incarceration is full o' suffering. And that your orange gasbag former boss suffers even worse.
BrancJ20170215_low.jpg22080726-mmmain.jpg194750_600.jpg58a3c0b4a7c88.image.jpg
Watts47
The rabbit hole just goes deeper and shows even more deeper holes.
I have to wonder if at the end, as heads are about to roll,
if 45 will play his ace and pardon all parties concerned, up to and including his self.
And while that would be bad enough, even more concerning would be
if 45 pressed against the huge weight of the wall of lies told decides on the
ultimate distraction and pulls the trigger on North Korea.
For sure the need to impeach the sitting president would take a back seat,
during a time of war.
Especially if that same president sees fit to suspend the constitution and
institue marshal law due to all the fake news being spread across this country.
Oh sorry paranoia flaring up again
goofy60
The rabbit hole just goes deeper and shows even more deeper holes.
I have to wonder if at the end, as heads are about to roll,
if 45 will play his ace and pardon all parties concerned, up to and including his self.
And while that would be bad enough, even more concerning would be
if 45 pressed against the huge weight of the wall of lies told decides on the
ultimate distraction and pulls the trigger on North Korea.
For sure the need to impeach the sitting president would take a back seat,
during a time of war.
Especially if that same president sees fit to suspend the constitution and
institue marshal law due to all the fake news being spread across this country.
Oh sorry paranoia flaring up again
I woudn't be surprised if he didn't try some or all of that.
But the pardon part will be interesting. Mueller is doing this such that he isn't bringing all the charges he could. He's saving some for the states to prosecute just in case our brain dead president does try to pardon people. And start charges and conviction aren't pardonable.
As far as re-starting the war with N Korea, I just hope one of his sane baby sitters would intervene and prevent it.
goofy60
I can't remember where I read it but the comment stuck with me. The writer was saying that Mueller is proceeding like prosecutors do when rolling up a organized crime family.
Watts47
"Rolling up a crime family" Yea that sounds about right for the conditions.
I can see how that process would work well for what is going on. For sure follow the money.
El Gringo
I second your hopes. But alas, tRump supporters are devoid of the mental capability to be embarrassed, or put together a rational thought. Witness the tRumptard who recently declared “If Jesus Christ gets down off the cross and told me Trump is with Russia, I would tell him, ‘Hold on a second. I need to check with the president if it’s true.”
Thankfully, these brain-dead fascist followers make up a small portion of the populace. And just like the fans of Hitler and Mussolini, they will have to watch helplessly as their evil false deity falls into utter defeat and eternal disgrace.
Let's hear it for Mikey Flynn! Thank you, General Traitor, for being so evil and stupid that you're gonna take down a president even more evil and stupid than you. I raise a shot of Jameson to ye, laddie, and hope your incarceration is full o' suffering. And that your orange gasbag former boss suffers even worse.
Jameson: Irish whisky
Laddie: Scottish slang for young male
One of these does not go with the other, and I for one am offended by this cross-Gaelic bastardization.
Catamount
Jameson: Irish whisky
Laddie: Scottish slang for young male
One of these does not go with the other, and I for one am offended by this cross-Gaelic bastardization.
Thank you so much for ripping the fragile scab off of the lifelong identity trauma I have suffered for being a person of Scottish descent who prefers Irish whiskey over Scotch. My grand-dad's angry ghost glowering at me in the mirror behind the bar every time I hoist a Jameson isn't enough torment.
However, you are incorrect...I grew up in a predominantly Irish neighborhood, and both my Scottish grand-dad and the old Irish guy next door called me laddie. Although the Irish did tend to shorten it to "lad" a bit more often. But that's because the Irish can't hold their whiskey as well as the Scots, and they start dropping syllables after a few rounds.
To bolster my case:
https://www.quora.com/In-Irish-slang-what-is-the-meaning-of-the-word-laddie
In Irish slang, what is the meaning of the word "laddie"?
It is used kindly for very young boys, and somewhat derisively for naive young men.
-----
Or, in the case of Mike Flynn, extremely derisively for really stupid, evil old men.
Last update on December 7, 3:11 pm by Catamount.
goofy60
El Gringo
The fix is in. Trump has the lowest approval rating at the end of his first year at 35%. For perspective, Regan was the last one at 49%, Obama had 50%
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/21/16798432/trump-low-approval-december-first-year
Catamount
The fix is in. Trump has the lowest approval rating at the end of his first year at 35%. For perspective, Regan was the last one at 49%, Obama had 50%
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/21/16798432/trump-low-approval-december-first-year
Damn right the fix is in. If it wasn't for all that fake news from the enemy of the people, the non-Fox media, his approval rating woulda been 120%. Yuge. Bigly.
It'll be even biglier when he's sporting a skin-and-hair-matching orange jumpsuit behind bars. Because everybody loves him and he's the best president ever.
45C9E0BD00000578-0-Bar_humbug_Some_of_the_tweets_hoping_for_Trump_to_get_jail_time_-a-88_15092349250
goofy60
Well so far Trump has been golfing 85 out of 365 Days, That makes close to 1/4 of 2017.
Sure glad he doen't go golfing as much as Obama. Oh wait.......
On a serious note, just think how much all this is costing the tax payers - us - and a lot of that money is going into his pockets through his businesses.
Last update on December 26, 3:47 pm by goofy60.
goofy60
After yesterday's asinine tweets from the Twitter in Chief, I wonder when or if the GOP will finally say enough is enough. Playing nuclear war chicken, especially from someone as impulsive as Trump, would sure seem to qualify for action under the 25 amendment.
goofy60
Seen in the news today that the NRA may get caught up in the Russian investigation. It appears they were funneling money to them for use in helping Trump.
Catamount
Seen in the news today that the NRA may get caught up in the Russian investigation. It appears they were funneling money to them for use in helping Trump.
Well, hey, they call themselves the National Rifle Association. They didn't specifically say which nation they're associated with, did they?
goofy60
Well it's been a while since anyone posted in here.
But not we have 11 new indictment and popcorn futures are up. Another indicted individual getting ready to flip. The nice part is just have thorough and detailed Mueller has been so far. Wrapping things up very nicely and tying a bow on it.
It's getting hard to say this whole thing is a nothing burger and nothing to see here. But, I have a feeling someone will keep singing that song.
I'm beginning to wonder just how wide spread things will get when they really get to rolling up those involved in the Russian thing and all the accessory crimes involved like the financial ones. Seen where they have arrested some people that provided the Russians with fake identities.
I just hope they also get the Kochs, Mercers, Pence, NRA, etc as well. Drain the swamp.
Last update on February 18, 12:18 am by goofy60.
Catamount
Well it's been a while since anyone posted in here.
But not we have 11 new indictment and popcorn futures are up. Another indicted individual getting ready to flip. The nice part is just have thorough and detailed Mueller has been so far. Wrapping things up very nicely and tying a bow on it.
It's getting hard to say this whole thing is a nothing burger and nothing to see here. But, I have a feeling someone will keep singing that song.
I'm beginning to wonder just how wide spread things will get when they really get to rolling up those involved in the Russian thing and all the accessory crimes involved like the financial ones. Seen where they have arrested some people that provided the Russians with fake identities.
I just hope they also get the Kochs, Mercers, Pence, NRA, etc as well. Drain the swamp.
Not to mention Devin Nunes and every other Republican in Congress who has been a co-conspirator in enabling and trying to cover up this ongoing high treason. They will all look good in orange. Or at the end of a fuckking rope.
Last update on February 28, 12:40 pm by Catamount.
goofy60
I don't know if I'd go that far. But he does need to go. I'm leaning to something worse that death to him - being a loser. So, a nice public perp walk and conviction would do nicely.
Catamount
I don't know if I'd go that far. But he does need to go. I'm leaning to something worse that death to him - being a loser. So, a nice public perp walk and conviction would do nicely.
I'm with ya, goof...and hey, perhaps a new hit reality tv show could happen, in which life-imprisoned ex-Presiden tRump gets to host a weekly broadcast from his luxury cell:
"Yes, it's 50 square feet, which is the yuu-gest cell in this entire prison, and I have it all to myself. No Mexican or black rapists in my Presidential cell! So don't worry about me getting cornholed, folks...not gonna happen!
But, there is this problem about having to go out into the yard for "exercise" every day at noon. First of all, I've made my opinion about exercise (a waste of the finite energy we are born with like batteries) clear. Thirdly, it does seem like everyone in the yard wants to kill me, and not in a swift, merciful way. Please help me, Daddy.
Daddy?
DAAA-AAA-DDYY!!!!! :weary:
goofy60
New meaning of MAGA
"My Attorney's Getting Arrested."
Catamount
New meaning of MAGA
"My Attorney's Getting Arrested."
Ha!
To be followed in the not-too-distant future by a live tweet from prison
"My Arse's Getting Assaulted."
Bigly.
goofy60
Funny quote I just read from the GOP congressman.
Donald Trump’s ascendancy, the congressman continued, is “like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump.”
https://secondnexus.com/news/erick-erickson-gop-congressman-hates-trump/?utm_content=inf_677_1164_2&tse_id=INF_f59543b03dc211e8b29b6b4043a47a2a
Last update on April 11, 8:20 pm by goofy60.
goofy60
I wonder how long it will take for Cohen to flip. That and how many will go down with him?
As one talking head put it. When you look at the overall picture, this is looking more and more like a Mob roll up.
Last update on April 19, 11:27 am by goofy60.
Catamount
I wonder how long it will take for Cohen to flip. That and how many will go down with him?
As one talking head put it. When you look at the overall picture, this is looking more and more like a Mob roll up.
It didn't take him long to flip on Hannity. He's gonna sing like the terrified little dirty bird he is. And it will be a beautiful song. One that just may save this country. And put der PumkinFuerher in a lifelong jumpsuit that matches his skin and hair perfectly.