http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-did-trump-jr-break-the-law-by-meeting-with-russians-to-gain-dirt-on-clinton/ar-BBEfYu0?li=BBnb7Kz
So Junior says , if he had it to do over again, he would have done things differently.
I am thinking that is a bigly understatement.
This makes for some interesting reading:
Federal law makes it a crime for any person to "solicit, accept or receive" a foreign gift or "anything of value" from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or "for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office."
This includes an "express or implied promise" to give something of value. So in that sense it may not matter whether the thing of value was ever actually provided.
Hey anyone else see that smoking gun junior dropped.
I wonder how long it will take for the rest of the dominos to fall.
2 Liked
and  like this.
smoking_gun_2755425.jpgtrump_smoking_gun__daniel_murphy.jpg
Last update on July 12, 9:43 am by Catamount.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Junior sure isn't the brightest bulb. Especially tweeting out evidence for any future prosecution. Along the way, he implicated a whole bunch of others as well. If people hadn't started flipping before this, I bet they are looking to do so now to get off that sinking ship.
Even better, no one at the WH seems to be coming out very strongly in his defense.
Last update on July 12, 11:29 am by goofy60.
I guess junior just kind of disproves some of the stuff I have read about 45's youngest son being the stupid one.
I thought it was interesting, when FBI director Nominee Wray was questioned on the idea of someone meeting with Russians looking to help with a campaign stated how they would probably want to consult with a legal advisor and then went on to say "Any threat or effort to interfere with our election by any nation state or any non-state actor is the kind of thing the FBI would want to know."
Oh this is going to be so interesting to watch play out.
The special counsel is just getting up to speed and there are so many more layers of this onion to be peeled back.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Just my two coppers, but that Russian lawyer was kinda hot.
I've heard she specializes in water sports.