Here's how sick tRump's real base is. The media is complicit by continually referring to them as "the alt-right." They are Nazis, period, and that's the only thing they should be called. And they should be punched. Hard, and repeatedly, until their diseased brains ooze out of their ears into the gutter.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccain-cancer-godly-justice-183429279.html
John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump, Alt-Right Claims
Most Americans met Wednesday night’s news that Arizona Senator John McCain was facing a dire diagnosis of brain cancer with shows of respect for the elder statesman and former prisoner of war. But to some on the extreme right, the longtime Republican is a traitor worthy of scorn, presumably because of his willingness to work with Democrats, as well as his criticism of President Donald Trump.
The attack on McCain--a war hero who spent more than five years in a North Vietnamese prison—is faintly reminiscent of the early days of Trump’s presidential campaign. During a family values summit in Iowa in the summer of 2015, just a month after he’d announced his seemingly quixotic bid for the White House, Trump lashed out at McCain: “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
At the time, Trump was angry because McCain had complained that Trump "fired up the crazies" during an anti-immigration rally in Phoenix.
...“The last president for McCain will be Trump. There’s some godly justice right there,” wrote one user on the “Politically Incorrect” message board of social media network 4chan, a hothouse of right-wing memes.
“I’m pretty sure that God is punishing him,” wrote another 4chan user. “God made it pretty clear that he supports New Right now.”
On Twitter, some called McCain a cuck.
Cuck is short for cuckservative, a portmanteau that combines cuckold and conservative. As the Southern Poverty Law Center explained, the imprecation “aims to depict conservatives who don’t kowtow to ultra-right political views as inept traitors to the conservative base that elected them.”
“Any death of a genuine eternal cuck should be celebrated. John McCain's passing, assuming he passes, will do our race a lot of good and that's what matters,” wrote a user on Reddit.
The vitriol against McCain seems especially striking given his record of military service, as well as his leadership of the Republican Party. The attackers, it would seem, have more fealty to alt-right mascot Pepe the Frog than to the GOP’s iconic elephant.
“He’s a traitor and a psychopath,” one responder said. “His interests are of the globalists. They all need to die, faster the better. Then we straighten things out.”
-----
Sickening. As in the 1940s, it is once again time for all true patriotic Americans to fight Nazis. Except this time not the German kind, but the kind that lives amongst us here on American soil. I will not call them American Nazis, because even if they are US citizens, they are not Americans. They are Nazi traitors, and they need their skulls bashed in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBi3bz221QaFh08JEKDYk-1-480x330.jpgi-want-yot-to-punch-nazis-punch-every-goddamn-one-12884462.png
Last update on July 21, 9:41 am by Catamount.
Catamount
God bless you, Senator McCain. You are once again an American hero. Well done, sir.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/john-mccains-no-vote-sinks-republicans-skinny-repeal-plan/535209/
Senator John McCain brought down the latest Republican health-care plan early Friday morning.
In a moment of high drama on the Senate floor, the Arizona senator, stricken with brain cancer and railing against his party’s secretive legislative maneuvering, provided the decisive vote against Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s proposal to partially repeal the Affordable Care Act. The amendment fell, 51-49, thwarting once again the GOP’s longstanding efforts to deliver on a central campaign promise.
Senators Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska also voted against the bill, continuing their opposition to the GOP’s partisan repeal effort. But it was McCain who surprised the Senate, breaking with his party after earlier helping it on a key procedural vote.
Last update on July 28, 7:51 am by Catamount.
Catamount
Well, now the Nazi scum have drawn blood. They have killed and maimed Americans in a craven act of terrorism on American soil.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/fights-in-advance-of-saturday-protest-in-charlottesville/2017/08/12/155fb636-7f13-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html?deferJs=true&outputType=default-article&utm_term=.0e75b3a6ae00
CHARLOTTESVILLE — Chaos and violence turned to tragedy Saturday as hundreds of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members — planning to stage what they described as their largest rally in decades to “take America back” — clashed with counterprotesters in the streets and a car plowed into crowds, leaving one person dead and 19 others injured.
Hours later, two state police officers died when their helicopter crashed at the outskirts of town. Officials identified them as Berke M.M. Bates of Quinton, Va., who was the pilot, and H. Jay Cullen of Midlothian, Va., who was a passenger. State police said their Bell 407 helicopter was assisting with the unrest in Charlottesville. Bates died one day before his 41st birthday; Cullen was 48.
Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D), who had declared a state of emergency in the morning, said at an evening news conference that he had a message for “all the white supremacists and the Nazis who came into Charlottesville today: Go home. You are not wanted in this great commonwealth.”
---
Now that they've tasted blood, they're gonna want more. We are at war with a traitorous Nazi insurgency that wants to destroy America and everything it stands for.
Forget about punching Nazis. It's time to start shooting them. Dead. Every last one of them.
Last update on August 13, 4:10 am by Catamount.
Catamount
Time for all Americans who are not Klan and/or Nazis to stand and applaud a patriot taking a stand:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/12/16139142/charlottesville-va-protests-lexington-mayor?yptr=yahoo
Kentucky mayor responds to Charlottesville by doing exactly what white nationalists don’t want
Things aren’t working out for white supremacists.
White nationalists descended on Charlottesville, Virginia, on Friday and Saturday to protest the city’s decision to take down Confederate monuments. But not only have the protests done nothing to change Charlottesville’s mind on this issue, it’s apparently prompted at least one other city to speed up action to remove its Confederate statues as well.
Mayor Jim Gray of Lexington, Kentucky, made the announcement on Twitter on Saturday:
Mayor Jim Gray @JimGrayLexKY
I am taking action to relocate the Confederate statues. We have thoroughly examined this issue, and heard from many of our citizens.
This is the exact opposite of what the white nationalists marching in Charlottesville wanted. But by trying to impose their will on other cities, they have actively sped up the very thing they’re protesting against.
Seeing these events, it’s not hard to imagine why a mayor would want to act quickly to condemn such hate and violence. Mayor Gray is just taking it one step further, fast-tracking plans to take down monuments that commemorate a group of rebels who literally fought to keep slavery in America.
Last update on August 13, 8:36 am by Catamount.
goofy60
Here is a little something that fit current events.
goofy60
Here is another good one.
Catamount
Here's a few more:
IMG_4331.jpgDT.pnganti_nazi_vector_by_indigartistic.gif0ff9b4f459a9c5f5f0585a9a550df02bd408d878_1_369x500.jpg
goofy60
Bet this one left a mark
Catamount
Bet this one left a mark
Yep. These, too
imrs.jpg
Last update on August 18, 12:11 pm by Catamount.
El Gringo
Shout out to all those in November who said I was over-reacting and paranoid.
El Gringo
These confederate monuments aren't history. They were only erected within the last century during the Jim Crow era as a method of reminding blacks they weren't welcome in many areas. Even Gen. Robert Lee said, "As regards the erection of such a monument as is contemplated, my conviction is, that however grateful it would be to the feelings of the South, the attempt ... would have the effect of ... continuing, if not adding to, the difficulties under which the Southern people labour." "I think it wiser not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered,"
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/16/us/robert-e-lee-statues-letters-trnd/index.html
(edited for typos)
Time for all Americans who are not Klan and/or Nazis to stand and applaud a patriot taking a stand:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/12/16139142/charlottesville-va-protests-lexington-mayor?yptr=yahoo
Kentucky mayor responds to Charlottesville by doing exactly what white nationalists don’t want
Things aren’t working out for white supremacists.
White nationalists descended on Charlottesville, Virginia, on Friday and Saturday to protest the city’s decision to take down Confederate monuments. But not only have the protests done nothing to change Charlottesville’s mind on this issue, it’s apparently prompted at least one other city to speed up action to remove its Confederate statues as well.
Mayor Jim Gray of Lexington, Kentucky, made the announcement on Twitter on Saturday:
Mayor Jim Gray @JimGrayLexKY
I am taking action to relocate the Confederate statues. We have thoroughly examined this issue, and heard from many of our citizens.
This is the exact opposite of what the white nationalists marching in Charlottesville wanted. But by trying to impose their will on other cities, they have actively sped up the very thing they’re protesting against.
Seeing these events, it’s not hard to imagine why a mayor would want to act quickly to condemn such hate and violence. Mayor Gray is just taking it one step further, fast-tracking plans to take down monuments that commemorate a group of rebels who literally fought to keep slavery in America.
Last update on August 18, 11:49 pm by El Gringo.
Catamount
Shout out to all those in November who said I was over-reacting and paranoid.
I would cc that shout out to all those (including some who used to bloviate here) who claimed that Nixon's Southern Strategy wasn't real, and very effective. Dog-whistle words to summon the white racists of the south into the arms of the GOP after the Civil Rights Act passed. Turned the historically blue Dixiecrat states into red states in a few short years. And led us to where we are now.
Don't get me wrong, I am not just bashing the South. I grew up in a northeastern region that was rife with racism (one of the main reasons I left). It's everywhere. But it is no coincidence that Charlottesville was triggered by Southern Cross-waving Klansmen opposed to the removal of Confederate statuary.
And it is certain that none of these Trump-loving Klansmen and Nazis ever have or ever will vote for a Democrat. The Republican Party made a conscious, concerted effort to attract these scumbags into its tent. And now it owns them.
Jean Valjean
Catamount, how many people do you think will die in our coming civil war?
Also, how many do you think you will personally kill?
Will you support concentration camps or just mass execution and burials?
Cuz, that's where we're heading.
There can be no other outcome when people insist that all of them are Nazis and then advocate violence against them.
First it starts by not finding common ground. Then it escalates by insisting that anyone in the middle or neutral is a supporter of the other side or "complicit". Then there is violence and repression of speech.
Then shooting. Then war.
Have fun.
goofy60
Catamount
Catamount, how many people do you think will die in our coming civil war?
I don't know. But Nazis, Klansmen, and other white supremacist scum will be virtually wiped out after they start it. They are very well-armed, but the numbers don't favor them.
Also, how many do you think you will personally kill?
How many Nazis, Klansmen, and other white supremacist scum will I kill? As many as I have to and am able to, when they attack me, my family, and my country.
Will you support concentration camps or just mass execution and burials?
Nice try, douchebag, but I am not a Nazi. I am an American and proud to live in what's left of a democracy, and to fight to ensure none of those things ever happen here. Will you be able to keep from pissing and shitting yourself when the fascists line you up against that wall, despite your whimpering and sobbing that you were "neutral?" I don't think you will.
Cuz, that's where we're heading.
That's where the fascists want us to head. And where they are taking "us." Except some of us are rowing the other way, while useless docile sacks of shyte like you lay about in the middle of the boat, bitching and moaning and doing nothing of any value at all.
There can be no other outcome when people insist that all of them are Nazis and then advocate violence against them.
"When people insist that all of them are Nazis?" Do you mean all of them who were flying Swastika flags and proudly dressed in Nazi or Klan regalia?" What the f**k is wrong with you? They ADMIT they are Nazis, and put it on full display, and now they have killed and maimed Americans here on our soil. And they liked that taste of American blood, and they are soon to seek more.
Their very essence is violence, and they will be met with violence, the same as they were by the Allies in WWII. Superior violence, in defense of freedom, liberty, equality (I know you have a problem with that one, especially when it comes to women) and democracy. We didn't start the last war with them, we just finished it. And that's what will happen again.
But don't try to blame the war on the Allies, you moral-compass-and-spine-lacking fool.
First it starts by not finding common ground.
Common ground with self-proclaimed, publicly-avowed Nazis, Klan, and other such white supremacist filth? No, I have no common ground with them to find. If you do, you are also scum.
Then it escalates by insisting that anyone in the middle or neutral is a supporter of the other side or "complicit". Then there is violence and repression of speech.
"In the middle or neutral?" WTF? I take that to mean you agree with tRumph that "both sides" were to blame for Charlottesboro? That dead liberal bitch shouldn'ta got in the way of that Nazi's Dodge Challenger?
"Neutral?" Is that what you would have been in WWII? Is that what you consider yourself now? If so, the more accurate form of the base word for you is "neutered."
Take your limp, lame, worthless sack of a self and go hide in a hole while honorable people with integrity and meaningful lives once again take up the fight against fascism, bigotry, and hatred, and stop berating them for doing it. You benefitted from it the last time they did so, and you will again, even if you're too blind and craven to deserve it.
Then shooting. Then war.
The Nazis are coming to my town next week. Their "security" force will be the Oath Keepers, the same deranged, assault-rifle-toting storm troopers you saw on the news last week, marching through the streets of Charlottesville on the Friday night before the Nazi killed and crippled Americans the next day.
I will be there to confront them and drown out their obscene hatred just like they got ran out of Boston by thousands of people on Saturday. I will not be carrying a gun, or a knife, or even a baseball bat.
But if/when those AR-15-packing motherfuckers do start shooting at us -- "us" being all who they hate and threaten, black, brown, Jew, Muslim, gay, lesbian, liberal, sane -- ohfuckyeah, many of us will shoot back. It's what our fathers and grandfathers did when Hitler was doing what tRump is doing now.
What will you do when the Nazis and Klan come to your town, O Neutered...er I mean Neutral One?
You can't be neutral on a moving train. - Howard Zinn
We should call evil by its name. My brother didn't give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home. - Senator Orrin Hatch
You’ve gotta turn on evil
When it’s comin’ after you
You gotta face it down
And when it tries to hide
You gotta go in after it – Neil Young
So remember in your heart, if you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention, and I want you to pay attention, find what’s wrong, don’t ignore it, don’t look the other way, you make a point to look at it and say to yourself ‘What can I do to make a difference?’ And that’s how you’re going to make my child’s death worthwhile. I’d rather have my child, but by golly, if I got to give her up, we’re going to make it count. - Heather Heyer's mom
Last update on August 21, 2:33 pm by Catamount.
goofy60
Hi Jean Valjean
Nice to see you back in here.
Teresa
And poof, he's gone again. A lurker I'd bet.
Catamount
And poof, he's gone again. A lurker I'd bet.
Lol. You mean JVJ? Nah, he's just a bitter, old, misogynistic wimp. Hates all women because the few of them he's been with laughed at his inadequate manhood.
Speaking of...the wingnut crowd swore they were bringing the biggest rally ever seen in DC yesterday. But just like their beloved PumpkinFuerher's hands, penis, and brain, it was very small.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pro-trump-rally-sought-bring-190500017.html
Pro-Trump rally that sought to bring one million supporters to Washington musters little over a thousand
While Donald Trump jetted away from Washington DC for a weekend retreat in New Jersey, hundreds of his supporters descended on the city to demand protection for "traditional American culture”.
Protesters came from around the country for the so-called "Mother of All Rallies" (MOAR) – a pro-Trump, right-wing protest that organisers billed as the “Woodstock of American Rallies”.
“MOAR will send a message to the world that the voices of mainstream Americans must be heard,” organisers wrote on the MOAR website. “We are coming together to send a direct message to Congress, the media and the world that we stand united not divided to protect and preserve American Culture.”
On Facebook, organisers said they hoped to rally one million people to DC in support of their cause. Washington Metropolitan police said they expected 1,800 people. Journalists on the ground estimated the crowd size at 1,000.
maxresdefault.jpg
The mouse that roared. (Or, the rouse that MOARed. Sorry.)
goofy60
That reminds me of the moral majority from the 1990's. It was actually the immoral minority.
Catamount
That reminds me of the moral majority from the 1990's. It was actually the immoral minority.
A popular bumper sticker at the time: "The moral majority is neither."