goofy60
I was just reading that Joel Osteen closed his mega church to people needing shelter. How very christian of him. He must be from the christian school of: I got mine screw you.
Watts47
#1
It looks like he has had some kind of change of heart. The last I heard the place was accepting people.
The story seems to be the place was also flooded, I guess only time will tell what the truth actually was behind why it took three days or so to get up to speed.
I am sure to the people on get ground there, they are just glad the place is doing something.
Catamount
#2
o2j78sg7triz.jpg
El Gringo
#3
There's a big ark in Kentucky they can use to escape the flood waters.
They believe this sh*t, so imma hold em to it.
Catamount
#4
There's a big ark in Kentucky they can use to escape the flood waters.
They believe this sh*t, so imma hold em to it.
Not that it would float, but if it did, Ken Ham would be in that picture above, just like Osteen, but with the quote "f**k off Kentucky."
I can't believe they got tax breaks for that shyte.
goofy60
#5
I can't believe they got tax breaks for that shyte.
Same here. I was also seeing that his mega church was trying to get donations from the victims that were homeless or lost everything. How very christian of them to want money but not hep them other than "praying" for them.
Siempre
#6
None of this changed anyone's mind about Osteen. The 70% who thought he was a dirtbag still think so, and the other 30% are incapable of reason.
~Silly Filly~
#7
A friend of mine from Texas said, Joel Osteen faked the photos. He thinks he poured water on the floor just for the photo op.
goofy60
#8
A friend of mine from Texas said, Joel Osteen faked the photos. He thinks he poured water on the floor just for the photo op.
Wouldn't surprise me any.