Catamount
Just when you thought the Republican party could stoop no lower than nominating der PussiGrabbenfuerher.
Great company you GOP voters keep. Stay away from my kids, God damn you.
I hope he stays in the race and wins, so that he becomes the final sick straw that breaks the GOP's back for good. And leaves its diseased carcass in the ditch by the side of the road of American history.
JudgeRoyMoore.jpg5a0b6aab1186e.image.jpgJudge-Roy-Moore-scandal.pngCOW-Roy-Moore-2.jpg
goofy60
Catamount
Roy and the Repugs are getting really desperate...and, as usual, being pretty sloppy about it.
First, they tried fake robo-calls from a fictitious Post reporter named "Bernie Bernstein" (with a New York Jewish-sounding accent, of course, whistle for the dogs) offering to pay for dirt on Moore:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/15/fake_washington_post_robocall_asks_for_damaging_information_on_roy_moore.html
Fake 'Washington Post' Robocall Asks For "Damaging" Information On Roy Moore
The robocall:
Hi, this is Bernie Bernstein. I’m a reporter for the Washington Post calling to find out if anyone at this address is a female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5,000 and $7,000. We will not be fully investigating these claims; however, we will make a written report. I can be reached by email at albernstein@washingtonpost.com, thank you.
------
Well, that didn't work out so well, so then they got so desperate they turned to the spectacular failure named James O'Keefe, he of the infamously fraudulent attempts to produce incriminating videos of organizations and media outlets the right wing considers enemies.
That didn't go so well either.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/11/conservative-fails-to-prove-washington-post-is-fake-news.html
Conservative Tries to Prove the Washington Post Is Fake News, Proves Opposite by Mistake
James O’Keefe is a celebrated right-wing pseudo-journalist whose job consists largely of attempting to prove various conservative conspiracy theories but, instead, accidentally disproving them. O’Keefe’s most recent fail is an attempt to help alleged child molester Roy Moore by tarnishing the Washington Post. O’Keefe recruited a fake source, who attempted to lure the Post into reporting her false accusations and “admitting” on camera that their reporting would affect the outcome of the election.
The scam collapsed for a number of reasons. His fake source provided a flimsy cover story with odd details — she claimed to have only spent a few summers in Alabama, but provided a cell phone with an Alabama area code. The supposed place of employment that she provided did not have any person by that name working there. A search of her name turned up a social-media post in which she explained that she was going to “work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt [sic] of the liberal MSM.”
If you’ve ever watched a spy movie, you’ll probably recall that the spies never get caught because they left a social-media post under their real name declaring “I’m enrolling in espionage school to become a spy!”
Another reason O’Keefe’s plot collapsed again is because it is premised on a ludicrously false worldview. The Washington Post does not, in fact, publish unverified accusations just because they’re against Republicans. His various attempts to prove rampant voter fraud have failed in part because voter fraud is not rampant.
----
Always fun to watch these idiots shoot themselves in the foot yet again.
Roy-Moore-and-GOP-family-values.png
Last update on November 29, 9:25 am by Catamount.
Watts47
Just when you think that the things that come from the people elected to lead this country could not get any worse, then comes the idea of normalizing the abuse of underage girls.
I mean I am all for innocent until proven guilty, so no doubt he and all the other men that women have come forward about, are due their day in court.
I just have to wonder surely all of these women are not lying.
I guess for some, after electing a man that went from denying saying he talked about grabbing women's privates to apologizing about it, to then calling it fake news, it is a simple overlook to give someone willing to fondle underage girls a pass.
Only time will tell.
Catamount
Just when you think that the things that come from the people elected to lead this country could not get any worse, then comes the idea of normalizing the abuse of underage girls.
I mean I am all for innocent until proven guilty, so no doubt he and all the other men that women have come forward about, are due their day in court.
I just have to wonder surely all of these women are not lying.
I guess for some, after electing a man that went from denying saying he talked about grabbing women's privates to apologizing about it, to then calling it fake news, it is a simple overlook to give someone willing to fondle underage girls a pass.
Only time will tell.
Well said, Watts. Good to hear from you.
Catamount
Oh my God, but those Alabama bible thumpers can make you wanna vomit...
Alabama Church Under Fire For Comparing Roy Moore To Jesus
a15f92fb0ed7b7d98157a2a7ab20d1c4.jpg
Right...because Jesus said "Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come to me."
And so did Roy Moore.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-church-under-fire-comparing-202632241.html
Catamount
moore_devil.jpg
goofy60
Well who would have thunk it. Jones won in Alabama. I bet Trump will have a twitter tantrum in the morning.
Catamount
Well who would have thunk it. Jones won in Alabama. I bet Trump will have a twitter tantrum in the morning.
And right now he is loading his Depends. What a humiliating loss for him, and for Steve Bannon.
Suck it, Republicans!
goofy60
Here is a Quote from Garry Kasparov that I really liked this morning
Trump and Bannon are truly miracle workers—they put a Democrat into the Senate from Alabama!
Catamount
DQ5few1WsAAGcEl.jpgNO_MOOREsm.jpg
goofy60
I was reading something where he had a radio interview. He didn't realize until then that by accepting the pardon, he was admitting his guilt and that he did the things he was convicted of. The radio interviewer, who was a lawyer, had to explain it to him.
Catamount
I was reading something where he had a radio interview. He didn't realize until then that by accepting the pardon, he was admitting his guilt and that he did the things he was convicted of. The radio interviewer, who was a lawyer, had to explain it to him.
I believe that was actually former sheriff and self-described concentration camp Kommandant Joe Arpaio, now running for Senate.
goofy60
I believe that was actually former sheriff and self-described concentration camp Kommandant Joe Arpaio, now running for Senate.
Pretty amazing that he didn't know that. And he wants to be a senator and write laws.