My life has been a crazy trainwreck for the last 6 months or so. I moved to Indianapolis, became legal guardian of my granddaughter when my daughter slid back into addiction, and realized the supreme value of a man who is not only a great companion and best friend, but also embraced the craziness that had become my life, so I married him May 12!
Our ceremony was small and intimate so I just couldn't invite everyone to join us, but I feel the need to celebrate with my peeps in Louisville. A picnic in Cherokee Park once brought us all together, and since I will be back in Salem this weekend, I thought maybe we could put something together. My husband and his son are off in New York helping family get the summer place in order, while I stayed behind with the 6 year old who is still in school, so it would just be the two of us. I would love to see all of you and give and receive hugs! I'm available Sunday afternoon or Monday. Any interest?
Poll: Cherokee Park?
Teresa
May 24, 2018
Cherokee Park?
goofy60
Sure, just depends on the details.
Teresa
I'm up for whatever, but it sure has been crickets in here. Where is everyone??
goofy60
I think everyone has pretty much given up on mojo. I'm a die hard. But it's not looking good.
Last update on May 29, 11:39 am by goofy60.
goofy60
It''s really a shame.
Teresa
It is a shame. I guess the site will just die a long slow death :(