goofy60
Yes, well that is what happens when you spend your life crapping on everyone.
Catamount
Hopefully, he'll have a cellmate so he won't be alone when he's in Leavenworth.
goofy60
At this rate, they will need to build a new wing just for him, his family, and cronies. At least he might get his wall. A wall around that wing.
Catamount
At this rate, they will need to build a new wing just for him, his family, and cronies. At least he might get his wall. A wall around that wing.
LOL! At least then he won't be all alone with the machine gunners, like he was on Christmas. He'll have his whole family with him for many Christmases to come. Although they still won't be waving hello to him. And their machine guns won't be pointing outward from him...
"While the first lady was away from the White House, Trump had to make do with a bevy of Secret Service agents for company.
“I was here on Christmas evening. I was all by myself in the White House. It's a big, big house—except for the guys on the lawn with machine guns,” he said. “Nicest machine guns I’ve ever seen. I was waving to them. I never saw so many guys with machine guns in my life. Secret Service and military. These are great people.”
Although they made the president feel safe, the “guys with machine guns” weren’t always the best crowd to spend the holidays with. “They don't play games, they don’t, like, wave,” Trump said. “But I was all alone with the machine gunners. I felt very safe, I have to tell you. There's a lot of them.”
Well, at least he'll feel safe in prison. Even if the machine guns are trained on him.
Last update on January 4, 8:39 am by Catamount.
goofy60
So does anyone thinks he will actually try and do an emergency declaration to try and do an end run about the congress and constitution?
Catamount
Oh, yeah. And the courts will smack him down with a hammer as soon as he does.
El Gringo
President Tannin, home alone with guys with guns, who've been without pay for several weeks...
Are we sure he's still alive and not been replaced by a Russian bot?
goofy60
I was reading where the city of Washington DC was considering turning off the water to the White House. They didn't pay their bill due to the shutdown.......
goofy60
Also was reading where Pelosi may not let him do a State of the Union speech. He as to be invited by both the Senate and House in order to do it.
Catamount
President Tannin, home alone with guys with guns, who've been without pay for several weeks...
Are we sure he's still alive and not been replaced by a Russian bot?
Who would know the difference? He already was one.
goofy60
Is everyone ready for some epic Whining from Trump. They canceled his televised address to congress and he found out there is nothing he can do about it. I imagine his depends are in a major bunch right now
Catamount
Is everyone ready for some epic Whining from Trump. They canceled his televised address to congress and he found out there is nothing he can do about it. I imagine his depends are in a major bunch right now
LOL not to mention full to bursting. I saw a report earlier that his chief worshipper, Hannity, offered to have him give it on his show. Which would mean no other networks would carry it live. What a delicious humiliation that would be...
goofy60
So, I wonder how long it will be before Stone flips on Trump.
Catamount
"How many days does it take for a Stone
to flip on his co-scumbag boss?
And how many millions will cheer in delight
When into the clink they are tossed?
The answer, my friends, will be here within a year
They're all behind bars within a year"
(with apologies to B. Zimmerman)
Last update on January 29, 10:18 am by Catamount.
goofy60
I'm thinking he'll flip too. Unless he's afraid of something worse than possibly life in jail. Maybe something like polonium.
Last update on January 29, 12:12 pm by goofy60.
Catamount
...or any of the Novichok agents. Which his boss and family probably fear too these days. RusskiMafia wants its loan money back, with interest...
goofy60
I've been listening to the news today about the government funding negations and about the presidents legal problems. Anyone taking bets that he will shut the government down again just to distract people from his ongoing problems??
Catamount
The Repugs won't let him do it again. They got blast-furnace ICU burn unit face-melted for the last one (not to mention all the other ones they caused). They are finally realizing he is going down and taking them with him.
They also know that it will be political suicide to back him if he tries to declare a state of emergency to build his moronic wall.
The rats are deserting the sinking ship, as the Kraken claims the criminally insane captain who deliberately ran it onto the treasonous shoals of Cape Putin.
Orange Twitler is becoming more and more like Nixon, alone and abandoned in the White House. And will become more and more like his family hero, Hitler, down in the bunker in the final days.
Wonder if he has some cyanide pills and/or pistols stashed away for when the time inevitably comes, just like his role model did.
Or maybe he'll just commit suicide by cheeseburger. 20 Big Macs in one setting oughtta do the trick, and he'll die happy.
And then meet his Uncle Adolph in the Eternal Fascist Lounge, a special place where you never have to reheat your cheeseburgers...
Last update on February 8, 11:04 am by Catamount.
goofy60
I don't know. He's not very bright and still has his rabid base. Mix that with the GOP being spineless, they might just do it again. It would be different if McConnell would bring a vote to override his veto but he won't. So I'm betting it will happen. Of course I'd be happy to lose that bet.
Last update on February 9, 2:50 pm by goofy60.