goofy60
Yes, well that is what happens when you spend your life crapping on everyone.
Catamount
Hopefully, he'll have a cellmate so he won't be alone when he's in Leavenworth.
goofy60
At this rate, they will need to build a new wing just for him, his family, and cronies. At least he might get his wall. A wall around that wing.
Catamount
At this rate, they will need to build a new wing just for him, his family, and cronies. At least he might get his wall. A wall around that wing.
LOL! At least then he won't be all alone with the machine gunners, like he was on Christmas. He'll have his whole family with him for many Christmases to come. Although they still won't be waving hello to him. And their machine guns won't be pointing outward from him...
"While the first lady was away from the White House, Trump had to make do with a bevy of Secret Service agents for company.
“I was here on Christmas evening. I was all by myself in the White House. It's a big, big house—except for the guys on the lawn with machine guns,” he said. “Nicest machine guns I’ve ever seen. I was waving to them. I never saw so many guys with machine guns in my life. Secret Service and military. These are great people.”
Although they made the president feel safe, the “guys with machine guns” weren’t always the best crowd to spend the holidays with. “They don't play games, they don’t, like, wave,” Trump said. “But I was all alone with the machine gunners. I felt very safe, I have to tell you. There's a lot of them.”
Well, at least he'll feel safe in prison. Even if the machine guns are trained on him.
Last update on January 4, 8:39 am by Catamount.
goofy60
So does anyone thinks he will actually try and do an emergency declaration to try and do an end run about the congress and constitution?
Catamount
Oh, yeah. And the courts will smack him down with a hammer as soon as he does.
El Gringo
President Tannin, home alone with guys with guns, who've been without pay for several weeks...
Are we sure he's still alive and not been replaced by a Russian bot?
goofy60
I was reading where the city of Washington DC was considering turning off the water to the White House. They didn't pay their bill due to the shutdown.......
goofy60
Also was reading where Pelosi may not let him do a State of the Union speech. He as to be invited by both the Senate and House in order to do it.
Catamount
President Tannin, home alone with guys with guns, who've been without pay for several weeks...
Are we sure he's still alive and not been replaced by a Russian bot?
Who would know the difference? He already was one.